Friday Blog Hops 8.19.11

Wow! Friday is finally here! It couldn't come fast enough lol!
Our plans this weekend are to have fun, work on the blog, and clip coupons together on Sunday while our significant others play Call of Duty and grunt. :)

What are YOUR plans for this weekend?


Today's Book Blogger Hop Question is:
“What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?” 

The biggest book I've ever read has to be Harry Potter's last one. I read it so quickly too, which was a total shame because I really wanted to drag it out seeing as it was the last one.




Oh boy, the biggest book I've ever read was Diana Gabaldon's Outlander. That book was HUGE but boy was it a page turner! I loved every single minute of it!





Today's Featured Blogger over on Parajunkee's Follow Friday feature is:

Congrats Emma! Click on her name to check out her site :)

Thanks for Hopping along with us! Have a great weekend friends!


12 comments:

  1. According to Goodreads the longest book I've ever read was Drums of Autumn, book 4 in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW FOLLOWER...what an adorable blog.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop from Crazy For Books Website.

    Stop by my blog on August 27 and 28...two giveaways will be going on.

    See this link for details:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/08/mark-your-calendarsaugust-27-and-august.html

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for me it would be The Host. A book I adore and hold near and dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing the Outlander ones a lot this afternoon! Harry Potter too. Although I could've sworn book 5 was the longest one...but then again it's been years since I've read them!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really know what the biggest book I read is. I have read Harry Potter books, but I was sooo enthralled It didn't feel long...then again it was a larger print. I have never read Outlander, but her great things about it. I might have to check it out one day. I have seen it as a ebook freebie a couple times, perhaps next time I will go ahead and get it.


    Stop by and check my answer out when you have time. http://escapebetweenthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Harry Potter and The Deadly Hollows is the longes book I've read. And I did it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabaldon is on my TBR list. I've heard so many great things about those books. But I'm so far behind that I'm too daunted to start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping through! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    www.lost-in-lit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its definitely Harry Potter but glad it was that long. I never get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices girls and very long novels they are! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought of Harry Potter after I already posted. Those were pretty long too. I've never heard of Outlander. I'll look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The longest book I've read is Lord the Rings (all 6 books in one volume) the 1978 edition. I was working full time when I read it; and so could only read it in my lunch hours and after work. It took me around 3 years to read reading it that way; but it was brilliant and I loved reading it like that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison