It Just Has To Feel 'Write'

This week, MizB of Should Be Reading did a post that hit close to home because it's about a topic that is very important to us...about something that few of us could truly appreciate and that is...PENS!

Yes, we said pens! Now most of you are probably rolling your eyes and thinking that we're nuts, but that's OK! A pen may be just a pen to some, but to a few of us, as MizB put it, "it's a tool"...or maybe even a collectible.

Think about it though. Take a trip to your local Office Depot, Staples or Office Max and just look at the variety and prices of pens these days. If we're going to be asked to spend $20 bucks on a pack of 1 to 4 pens, you better believe that we expect to happy with our purchase.

We're perfectly fine with being at Office Depot for an hour if it means testing pens until we find the "write" one! We like pens that are smooth and don't skip, that don't smudge or run, and that are comfortable to hold.

We've also noticed that certain pens make your handwriting appear differently. If we're writing with a really good, quality pen that is smooth, then our handwriting just appears better! Weird, but true...

Isalys's Fave Pen(s)

Paper Mate LiquidExpresso Pens with Porous Tip in Medium Point. They come in a bunch of colors and are AWESOME!! My handwriting is so sexy with these pens, LOL!!


Vanessa's Fave Pen(s)

Uni.Ball Vision Elite :) These are a bit on the pricey side, but they are so smooth and so worth it!!


8 comments:

  1. I want sexy handwriting! I'll have to check these out ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I want sexy handwriting too! Mine sucks =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both nice picks! I love a good creamy pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not afraid to say I am a pen addict. I have been known to carry my favorite with me and lock it in my desk when I leave (so no one else can bogart it). I've also indulged myself in several fountain pens, so I have a few of those, and bottles of ink. Nothing like a good pen to make one's handwriting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being left-handed, I covet those pens, but anything with nice ink like that usually gets smudged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jo: I just had a day off work and guess what I did... I took my pens home with me (b/c I buy my own awesome pens & will NOT leave them behind) AND I HID my Sharpie retractable highlighters b/c I don't want anyone using them! LOL! Shhhh!

    @HoldenJ: I'm so neurotic about my papers and pens that I would hate for them to get smudged. When I was in school, if a paper I was writing on would get smudged, I'd start over again... psycho huh? LOL!

    ♥ V

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jo: I just had a day off work and guess what I did... I took my pens home with me (b/c I buy my own awesome pens & will NOT leave them behind) AND I HID my Sharpie retractable highlighters b/c I don't want anyone using them! LOL! Shhhh!

    @HoldenJ: I'm so neurotic about my papers and pens that I would hate for them to get smudged. When I was in school, if a paper I was writing on would get smudged, I'd start over again... psycho huh? LOL!

    ♥ V

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pens makes me happy to find a perfect pen that makes my handwriting pretty =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison