Vlogless Friday

Hello fellow blogarians!

We are yet again vlogless this week :( So sorry!!

Instead of getting together for our weekly B&N trip and video shoot on Wednesday night, we hit the road for Orlando where we'll be spending our birthday weekend.

{Who says I can't begin my 'next 30 years' with Mickey & friends?Isalys}

The good news is that we hope to "vlog" on location and we'll definitely have a video to post for next week...so give us just a few more days to get caught up.

Next week we'll have new posts, new pics and a new vid :)

♥ Have a wonderful weekend ♥


5 comments:

  1. Ooh you're coming to Orlando! I LOVE Disney!! So many many people I know hate it but I will always love it, lol. Have fun and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate - Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Give Mickey a big kiss for me and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison