Vlog Time :)

Hi guys!!

Our favorite day of the week is back so sit down, hit play, and laugh your ass off with us while we [attempt to] tell you about our books 'n stuff :)

Vlog



Books We Received In The Mail
The Cradle by Patrick Somerville
The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Books We Purchased
Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger
Burned (HON #7) by P.C. Cast
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

Books We Borrowed
Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran

Books We've Read
Isalys Read:
Captured by Desire by Kira Morgan
Ravished by A Highlander by Paula Quinn

*Current Read*
Soulless by Gail Carriger

Vanessa is Reading:
Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice {it's a read in progress}

*Current Read*
Burned (HON #7) by P.C. Cast

Have a GLORIOUS weekend!!


8 comments:

  1. You two are crazy! I love it :) I wish I had the guts to do a vlog, but well, I hate myself on camera...and 2...yeah, my webcam (SUCKS!). I'll need a new one before I try anything like this.

    I'm glad you keep it up beat, I hate watching vlogs where people just...well..say what they got, I wish they'd have fun while they're doing it!

    Thanks for the great vlog!

    Oh, and I've already read Wicked Becomes You! It was great :) You can read my review Here. I also had the honors of interviewing Meredith Duran, which was super fun, and the interview is Here. Hope you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Vanessa I hope you love Burned as much as Emily and I did!
    And Isalys was "Ravished By a Highlander" (hahaha the title is very--suggestive) any good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah cortaditos!

    Ninjas? LOL

    Isa: LOVE the hat.
    V: Love the hair!

    Age of Innocence is an awesome movie. Heartbreaking though.

    Yah The Host! My review of it goes up tomorrow :)

    S&S soundtrack? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could've used some of that coffee this morning! Love the vlog :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Lol I love the vlog u 2 or so funny. Thanxs again for my birthday shout-out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol love the vlog. you guys are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are the best!!

    Isalys: LOVE your book picks...
    Vanessa: LOVE your hair...

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the awesome compliments! We LOVE doing these vlogs. It's our favorite day of the week :)

    ♥ V ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison