The Vlog Is Back 4.23.10

Hey gang!!

We are glad to say that the VLOG is back :)

We have so many books to tell you about that we've actually saved some for next week. Otherwise, we would have a 20 minute long video, ha!

But without further ado...here is this week's

Vlog



Notes:
  1. Isalys rambles...a lot! {Sorry about that guys! I don't realize how much I talk until after the fact. }
  2. Vanessa's hair seemed to have plans of its own last night. {It was doing some funny thing there but she reined it in after a few minutes! lol}
Books We Received In The Mail
Forbidden Passion by Rita Herron
Dark Deception by Dee Davis
Libertine's Kiss by Judith James
Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Greek: Double Date by Marsha Warner
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith *Audio*

Books We Purchased
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
The Bride by Julie Garwood
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice



Books We've Read
Isalys Read:
Numbers by Rachel Ward
Promise Me by Sara Lindsey
Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

*Current Read*
Ravished by a Highlander (Children Of The Mist, #1) by Paula Quinn

Vanessa Read:
Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

*Current Read*
Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice

Pictures

And these are just for *shits & giggles* =)
Because really - who doesn't love the classic bathroom pics?! LMAO



Have a GREAT weekend guys!!

12 comments:

  1. Yah vlog!

    O Interview is good. Been years since I've read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back *throws confetti
    You ladies are just fabulous :)
    I love love your vlogs.

    PS. I am green with envy you snagged a copy of the new Julie Kagawa book. Any tips on how to get one to review?

    Hugs and Kisses.
    Your biggest fan,
    I Heart Book Gossip

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my all time favorite movies! I want to read the book but it's really really long lol. I hope to some day though!

    My copy of Eyes Like Stars is being shipped to me as I type, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO HOO the VLog is back so excited =D and more exciting you mentioned me (LOL) your going to love The Bride by Julie Garwood it's amazing by the way if your going to B & N this wednesday let me know I want to go xoxo

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JuJu: Can you believe I've never read Interview before?! Saw the movie though, lol.

    @IHeartBkGossip: I'll fill ya in! :D

    @Kelly: Thanks! I'll be checking your site out today :) Thanks for stopping by!

    @Marie: I DVR'd the movie after I bought the book, so, honestly, I'll probably just see the movie for now b/c I have WAYYYYY too many books to read! Plus, I saw Jim Caviezel is the Count so that makes me want to see it even more! Woot Woot!

    I Can't wait to borrow Eyes Like Stars from Isa! Nely, from All About {N}, LOVED it! She really has great taste in books so I trust her opinion.

    @Cynthia: Yayyy!!! You'll be joining us!! Woot woot!! We'll be there Wednesday night! Except for Nely b/c her hubby's out of town so she needs to stay with the kiddos.
    Btw, Candace Bushnell is here on Friday night at Books & Books, We may be going so ask Isa for details later this week!

    Have a Great Weekend ALL!!!

    ♥ V ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! The girls are back!!
    Sounds like you had a great time.
    I love to talk books with people so I totally get striking up a conversation with strangers :D
    I read Nine Rules to Break, etc last week and really liked it. So much fun.
    Have a great week, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Count of Monte Cristo is soooo good!! Can't wait to see what you think!

    Oh and I joined the discussion on your facebook page! My facebook isn't in any way related to my blog so unless you knew me you probably wouldn't know, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just came across your blog, great blog you got here keeptit up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Vanessa I plan on going this Wednesday I keep calling ISA but we are missing each other I will try again Tomorrow

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to the vlogs, I hope it is here to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vlog, hm perhaps I should try to record with the camera the next time :) Cos this looked good

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison