Blog Soulmates: Books with Cass


Every week, we announce a new recipient for our BLOG SOULMATE AWARD! This is our way of helping spread the word about awesome bloggers we love!

BLOG SOULMATE is back and this week's award goes to:

Cassie from Books with Cass . . .
Blogging since May 2012


Find Cassie on: Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube
  1. What made you decide to start blogging?
    Actually, I started blogging because of how much I enjoyed the book blogs I read. I sat there one day and I was like "hmm, why can't I give it a try?" And so I did! I contacted Loretta from Between the Pages and she helped me out, and here I am!

  2. Favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
    My favorite thing has to be the community, DESPITE THE DRAMA. There is so much warmth in this community, and in a short time I have connected with so many people! It really is an amazing thing to be a part of. Oh, and I've learned about SO MANY awesome books! :-)

    The worst part about blogging would probably be that it is quite distracting! Sometimes it puts me off my schedule, and makes me forget what I was supposed to be doing!

  3. If you could hang out with ONE author, who would it be and why?
    The killer question. I think I have to go with James Patterson. He is the reason I love reading as much as I do, and on top of being a phenomenal author, he is so active in the community. He has his own program Read Kiddo Read, which is designed to help get the youth involved in reading. I just think he is a great role model, as well as an absolutely awesome writer.

  4. What is the ONE book you tell everyone they 'have to' read?
    Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. My friends (from home) get so mad when I say it but finish with... but its not out yet. This book was so moving, and so different. Katie really knows how to write her characters! I finished the book over a month ago and I STILL think about Echo & Noah!

  5. Do you have any bookish guilty pleasures?
    Hmmm... I love a good romance every now and then. I used to be SO anti-romance/chick-lit that now I consider it a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. But now you all know! Don't make fun! Lol!
Now tell us 5 random, non-bookish things about yourself:
  • I cook. Like for real, not box of mac & cheese stuff. I can cook most things, and quite well (if I do say so myself!)
  • I say "for real" far, far, far too often.
  • I'm about to graduate with my Bachelors in Psych (August!) It took me WAY too long, but better late than never!
  • I have a caffeine addiction. Bad. I sometimes dream about having an IV of caffeine attached to me.
  • Target obsession? Yup! I got one! I can spend legit HOURS in that place and not even realize. It gets dangerous for my credit card!
Cassie is seriously adorable and sweet and just a new kid on the block so if you have a few minutes, stop by her blog and check out some of the cool stuff she has coming up :)



Books With Cass





Books With Cass





8 comments:

  1. Target obsession? I loooooooooove their sales caps.

    I love to cook too. What's your favorite thing to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's such a tough one! Risotto, chicken marsala and authentic spanish rice are up there ;)

    And Target is SO DANGEROUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to start reading 'Pushing The Limits' - i'm hearing so many great things about it!

    Love the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! And it's awesome! I hope you love it!

      Delete
  4. An IV of caffeine would be AMAZING.
    Congrats on your Bachelors. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe we can start a Target Junkies Anonymus club... I would join.

    Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love Target!! I spend too much time there too. A caffeine IV would be the best thing ever! I drink at least a pot of coffee before I even get dressed. I totally agree with you about Pushing the Limits. I think it's my favorite book I have read this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here as well! Congratulations and I'm loving the Target and caffeine addictions. :)

    xo,
    JL

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison