Fairy Metal Thunder Read-A-Long: Week 3


Read-Along/Scavenger Hunt Schedule for Fairy Metal Thunder:
July 6th: Chapters 1-6 hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader
July 13th: Chapters 7-13 hosted by Kelly of Reading the Paranormal
July 20th: Chapters 14-20 hosted by Tina of Tina’s Book Reviews
July 27th: Chapters 21-27 hosted by Jen of In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Week 2 Discussion Questions for Chapter 14-20:
  1. In the beginning of chapter 14, poor Jason is having a tough time at work. It's busy, people are rude, there are hot girls talking to him, big lady's are about to starve, all in all bad work day. So tell us about a time when you had to deal with a pushy customer or rude behavior, did you freak, keep it together, throw a slawburger?
    Well, you see, I'm in Sales which to some may be known as the 5th level of Hell.  (I hope the power's that pay don't see this, lol).  I have some really good clients that I'm happy to jump through hoops for but then I also have some that are all "gimme, gimme, gimme now".  Sorry folks, the Veruca Salt routine isn't cute!  When they begin to have their tantrums and throw a fit because they can't understand why they can't have what they want NOW, I play it cool.  As tempting as it would be to tell them to quit their whining, I can't because I still needs to get paid!

  2. In chapter 16, Jason is getting ready to shoot his rocking music video and perform for a crowd. Have you ever made a rock video, been in a play or anything that shows you doing something with musical talent? Extra points if you want to show us.
    Sadly, I didn't inherit the musical gene in my family pool. We only had two and each of my brothers got one. One brother played Trumpet and the other played Clarinet & Sax in the school band.

    The only talent I have is dancing!  I'm not "So You Think You Can Dance" material, but I can get down at a party ;)
     
    Yeah, I love the "WTF" look Vanessa has on her face, LMAO!

  3. Speaking of videos, the boys have a little chat about Steven Spielberg in chapter 17, what is your favorite Spielberg movie? Can't think of one...well then tell us about one of your favorite Sci-fi movies.
    Of the movies he directed, I like: Jurassic Park (the first one), I actually liked A.I. even though it was hella long (and Jude Lawe is still sexy, even as a robot), Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, but my favorite is probably Hook.  Hook is a classic!
    Of the movies he produced, I like: Who Framed Roger Rabbit (childhood favorite), Men in Black, and Monster House :)

  4. At the end of Chapter 17 the guys say bye to Dred who is getting ready to move, did you ever have to start over in a new school or new place when you were in high school? Was it good, bad...horrible?
    Not when I was in high school.  I've only lived away from home once and that was right after I got married.  My husband was transferred to a station in the northwest suburbs of Chicago so we lived there for about 4 years.

    It was coooooold, but we had a GREAT time living there!  Chicago is an amazing city and we made some lifelong friends there :)

  5. If you had a pet Unicorn, what would you name it?

    And I shall call him "Fruity McSparklepants"
    (Btw, I think this dude lost a bet...a BIG one!)

  6. And just for fun: Would you rather be pecked to death by a vulture or eat a Goblins toenails???
    Ok, really...you had to go there, huh?
    Well, shit!  If I had to pick [assuming there's a 12-gauge shotgun to my head forcing me to make this horrendous decision] then I choose to eat Goblin toenails.  Why?  Because I can crush them, add salt, pepper and maybe some balsamic vinegar and then still have the option of regurgitating them.

9 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh...that Unicorn is MESSED up!!!! And I love that you would eat Goblin toenails with me...:)

    That pic of you and the hubs, that is awesome, if my hubs tried that on me we would both fall over and probably break something like our legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! THAT PICTURE! I wouldn't be surprised if he lost a bet at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you getting down on the dance floor!! That unicorn made me lol! I love the pic of you and your hubs in the snow too. And btw, those blue heels are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD regurgitate them. WOULD. :P

    I so need to find that site with those pics on them. LOL

    Great dance moves. Needed to be a vid.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Fruity McSparklepants"? I love it! Where do you get this stuff?

    Was your hubs in the military?

    Dude that pic of you dancing is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to dance and those heels totally rock! My friends and I used to go dancing all the time and I miss it.

    Yikes...either a bet or a fetish maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, where are you people finding these unicorns? I want to know so I don't wander in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where the BLEEP did you find that unicorn picture? LMAOOOOOOOOOO.

    Your blue heels rock in that dance picture. And I've seen you dance. You gots rhythm! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is your middle name Awesome? You are so fun! Love the pictures. Boy do you know how to bust a move.

    I've worked in Sales, so I know what you mean. I try to remember that as a customer, and that is why it makes me angry when I see people being rude to a sales person.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison