Fairy Metal Thunder Read-A-Long Week 4


Read-Along/Scavenger Hunt Schedule for Fairy Metal Thunder:
July 6th: Chapters 1-6 hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader
July 13th: Chapters 7-13 hosted by Kelly of Reading the Paranormal
July 20th: Chapters 14-20 hosted by Tina of Tina’s Book Reviews
July 27th: Chapters 21-27 hosted by Jen of In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Week 2 Discussion Questions for Chapter 14-20:
  1. Grizelmore the Goblin has some really weird cravings and eating habits. Tell us about some of your weird eating habits. Bonus point if you can show me a picture!
    You guys have probably figured out that I'm pretty serious about my food so...no body better lay a finger on my JUMBO TURKEY LEG!  Grr!!


  2. In chapter 22, Aiode and her friends try to go and get their instruments replaced at the factory. There are a ton of different instruments there being made for the fairies, but man are they a fortune. Do any of you play any instruments? Have you ever played an instrument? If not, what would you play if you could?
    I wish I had even an ounce of musical talent, but alas, I do not. If I did though, I'd love to play the violin.  String instruments are my favorite and I've always been particularly enamored of the beauty of the violin!
    By Frinck51 via Wikimedia Commons
    Ooh ooh, I almost forgot, I can play some serious air drums!  You guys should see me in action *taps foot and waves arms frantically*

  3. Jason and the band are finally discovered by the elf (with the crazy long name) and Buttercake, the freaking adorable unicorn who turns into something not so adorable. If you were a detective who would you choose for your magical accomplice?
    Uh, as if anything could top a unicorn/dragon!  Hmm, I wonder if Optimus Prime is available?


  4. The book ends on a happy but painful note. What do you think of the ending? Were you happy with the turn of events?
    Fo sho!  Frankly, some of the decisions that Jason and his friends made were not so smart and they have to deal the consequences which I expect will lead to some very interesting adventures.  Oh and I totally approve of Jason's knight-in-shining-armor moment.  I hope it leads to some smooching ;)
    *makes kissy face*

  5. Tell us your favorite quote(s)/part(s) from the book!
    *thinking*  What?  I had a completely immature bout of giggles and snickers at the mention of "McSlobberboogers".  I have no idea what you're talking about.

    And of course, notable mention # 2 to Buttercup because few things are cooler than unicorn/dragons!
Thank you to all the rockin' ladies who coordinated this fun read-a-long. I had a blast answering the questions and digging up embarrassing pictures to share with you all!  Can't wait for more of Jason's adventures in "Songs of Magic".

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Wow..I kinda feel sorry for anyone who would dare touch your turkey leg!! LOL! I want to change my sidekick now, I think Ill go with Gandolf...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love Dirty Unicorns. Did you ever read Allison Pang's books with Phineas the ass-biting unicorn? He's hilarious. I recommend.

    Also, I'm cracking up and thinking zombies with that first pic. That is one big ass turkey leg.

    Great minds think alike! The violin! Blue for you, red for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I do air drums and not air guitar. So much cooler...

    I would totally go to McSlobberboogers just to check it out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your turkey leg picture should win some kind of award. *presents 2012 Snarling Food-Related Portrait Award*

    That's the second request for more smooching! *takes notes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! Love the jumbo turkey leg!! They are damn tasty. I totally laughed at McSlobberboogers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played the violin for a little while and it was so hard. Reading music is impossible for me. Optimus Prime is a great choice!! Yes I always love more kissing. McSlobberboogers lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison