iFae Challenge Sign Up

Read a whole bunch of Faery books! Yayyy! Who doesn't love that?! The main character does not have to be a faery as long as there are faeries in the book you can count it towards the challenge.

**I wonder how many people are going to read Peter Pan and count it towards the challenge? LOL!**

Sign up here for iFae only!



If you have any questions please feel free to email Vanessa at twerd413[at]gmail[dot]com or Isalys at booksoulmates[at]gmail[dot]com.

You can also send a Direct Message to me through twitter
{I happen to have a widget on my phone and it's turned on all day. Oh, and I use TweetDeck at home and Echofon at work! lol. Addicted much? Yeahh}

Good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. I posted a page with ALL current reading challenges. Let me know if you want me to add any other information about yours. I hope it brings even more readers to your challenge!

    Reading Challenges.

    Rachelle (Bibliobabe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to iFae at http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finished, but no blog, here is what i read

    1. Godden, Rumar The Fairy Doll
    This was a rather cute book and I really enjoyed it. It is the story of a little girl who finds a fairy doll which is her treasure, she loses it int he fall and looks and looks for it, finding it in time to put on the Christmas tree.
    2. Levine, Gail Carson Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand
    This is the sequal to the Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg which takes us to the heavan of fairies. tink an dher pals set out to brng a special wand to their community. they have to in order to save their community.
    3. Barry, J. M. Peter Pan
    The story of a boy who woudl never grow up, called Peter Pan. The Darling children, Wendy, John and Michael follow Peter Pan on his flight to the world of faireies and where children can fly. The discover the adventures to be found in Neverland.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison