Cover Art: Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter

I usually don't reveal covers back-to-back because I like to space out my posts...but there was absolutely, positively NO WAY I could wait to share this cover with you all!!!

So Gena Showalter, who you all I know I'm a HUGE fan of, has just revealed the cover art and synopsis for the next LOTU book, The Darkest Secret {Amun's story}.

And ladies, feast your eyes on this YUMMALICIOUS cover!!!

The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7)
by Gena Showalter

Good lord, is it me or did it just get a hot in here?!
Hello, arms, chest and "V" *wiggle eyebrows*


Scheduled to be released March 1, 2011 by Harlequin.
{March is wayyyy too far away!}

Synopsis:
Keeper of the demon of Secrets, Amun can manipulate the darkest thoughts of anyone nearby. But when new demons possess him, the immortal warrior must be chained and isolated to protect those he loves. Death is his only hope of release—until he meets Haidee, a fellow prisoner whose beauty and hidden vulnerability draw him into a reckless test of his loyalty.

Haidee is an infamous demon assassin, raised to despise Amun’s kind. Yet how can she hate the man whose touch sets her aflame? But to save him, she must give herself body and soul…and face the wrath of a powerful adversary sworn to destroy her.


5 comments:

  1. Oh STFU!! I didn't know new cover was out. me wants it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the cover was up yet either. Good looking out!!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoooOoO I can't wait for this book and oh my gosh this cover is awesome!! Love those books, but I'm dying to read Torin's Story, I need him to get an happy end too..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danny: OMG YES!! Poor Torin needs his HEA too! I heart him and he deserves some lovin' too!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH I hadn't seen this yet! Just yum. I can't wait for Amun's book! Thanks so much for posting this, I'm so read for my LoTU fix!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison