Isalys is taking a trip...

Hola everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be traveling on business this week so I won't be around much.  Unfortunately, this also means that I wasn't able to prepare this week's New Releases post *boo*  

In the meantime, Vanessa will be holding down the fort for me so we'll have a couple of pretty nifty blog tours this week, some new cover art and more :)

So guys, wish me luck because I'm off to Indiana for the week and it's gonna be cooooold!!  *brrr*

Have a great week, don't forget to come back and keep Vanessa company, and I'll be back soon!



  1. Have a great trip! Stay warm and we will see you when you get back. Safe travels


  2. Have a safe trip!

    Completely unrelated:

    I've give you an award at

    Stylish Blogger Award! Love your blog!

  3. Save travels, hun! We will miss ya.

  4. Enjoy your trip friend. I'll see ya next week at our local B&N - if Julio's work schedule permits. :)


Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison