New Releases 1.11.11

1.11.11 
Maybe we should make a wish...I wish for lots & lots of books!!

Contemporary Fiction / Chick-Lit
The Best Laid Plans: A Novel 

Historical Fiction
Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel
Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel by Susan Vreeland

Biography / Inspirational / Non-Fiction ♥
Welcome to My World The Memory Palace: A Memoir Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mothe...
Welcome to My World by Johnny Weir
 The Memory Palace: A Memoir by Mira Bartok
 Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua

Mystery / Suspense / Thriller
Humor
None that I found...

Horror
None that I found...

Urban / Fantasy / Sci-Fi
None that I found...




Happy Shopping and Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. I'm reading Across the Universe now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read and enjoyed Warped. Looking forward to Across the Universe and Timeless. Thanks for the great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books to look forward to reading came out today, thanks so much for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your YA choices here. I know that I Read Banned Books is hosting a tour for The Running Dream if you are fine with reading an ARC of that book... Daughter of Xanadu and Across the Universe are full of win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was waiting on Timeless for months. I’m so excited release day is finally here. Thanks for posting this list :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison