Wicked Wednesday Winners!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Dark Hunger by Rita Herron:
Chelsey
Jake Lsewhere
Beth
Melissa
Carol

The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer:
WadeSherry

Wanda


How to Tame a Modern Rogue by Diana Holquist:
HoldenJ
ThroughTheHaze
Mariee
I Heart Book Gossip
Chey


So Into You by Sandra Hill:
ColleenFl
Dixie
Donnas
FlowerChild
Marian

All winners were chosen using random.org and all extra points earned were included. Everyone has already been contacted via email and we look forward to your reply with your name & mailing address (no PO Boxes please). Your prize will be shipping directly from the Publisher's office.

If for any reason, you did not receive our email and you see that you have won, then please feel free to just email us your contact info.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! way to go y'all

    ♥ Nely

    ReplyDelete
  3. fyi, my name is will has still not arrived

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into it and send you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I see my name as a winner but I don't think I got an email-I'll email you my info.:-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison