Blog Soulmate: The Lit Bitch


Every week, we'll announce a new recipient for our BLOG SOULMATE AWARD! This is our way of helping spread the word about these awesome bloggers we love!

Our BLOG SOULMATE Award for this week goes to:





The Lit Bitch


The Lit Bitch

  1. What made you decide to start blogging?
    I started blogging about my awesomely bad travel experiences with my family and then when I finished my undergrad in English Lit, I wanted to have a place where I could document my thoughts on books I had read or was currently reading along with all my travels. Then I started entering reading challenges and somehow it just morphed into regular book reviews. I love talking books with people and getting people excited about new books and authors. I absolutely LOVE book reviewing and blogging!!

  2. Favorite and least favorite things about blogging?Trying not to write long reviews. I am so used to writing 10-15 page papers on books for my undergrad that it has been really hard to not over-analyze and go one for pages.

  3. If you could hang out with ONE author, who would it be and why?
    JK Rowling. She is brilliant! She created such an exciting and realistic fantasy world in the Harry Potter books that I simply can't think of anyone else who I would hang out with! Harry Potter made me excited about reading again.

  4. What is the ONE book you tell everyone they 'have to' read?
    Harry Potter :)

  5. Do you have any bookish guilty pleasures?
    I love YA fantasy books and I am completely addicted to the Southern Vampire Mystery series by Charlaine Harris.

Now tell us 5 random, non-bookish things about yourself:
  • I love chai tea lattes from Starbucks
  • I am an INTJ personality type
  • I am freaked out by flying insects
  • My favorite holiday is Halloween
  • I have 11 tattoos
Thank you so much for being our BLOG SOULMATE this week :)
Guys, don't let her sassy name fool you, she's a doll!!  And while you're visiting her blog, don't forget to check out the
awesome challenges she's currently hosting.

6 comments:

  1. Great post. We have some things in common. I love chai tea lattes from starbucks too, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I have 11 tattoos. That's pretty cool. I am really enjoying the blog soulmates feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 chai tea and have tats too :)

    You starting blogging about travel experiences? Fascinating!

    Nice to meet ya doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XOXOX to Book Soul-mates!! You are all so awesome :). I LOVE reading the soul-mates features, they are so fun and a great way to meet other great book bloggers who share my interests :)

    Thanks again for the feature you guys are the best!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying insects scare the hell out of me too! Sounds like I've found a new blog to follow. =)

    Thanks for the intro to this new to me blogger ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First: YES YES YES on Harry Potter! Totally agree with that one and hanging with JK. She seem really down to earth. Though the hold up with Pottermore is K-I-L-L-I-N-G me :)

    Second: 11 Tats? That is so awesome! I only have 2---the 2nd one hurt so no more for me. I am a total wimp LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison