Hunger Games: Movie Mall Tour - Plantation, FL

TGIF to all our sexy biznatches!!

Last night was The Hunger Games Movie Cast Mall Tour at Westfield Broward Mall in Plantation, FL.  Stars Jennifer Lawrence, Alexander Ludwig and Amanda Stenberg, aka: Katniss, Kato and Rue were there to sign autographs and do a Q&A.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get there early enough to see them sign autographs (Thursday being a work-day 'n all) but I did make it time to get mobbed, squished and catch the Q&A session (or at least what I could hear of it in between screaming fits).  It's what fans do, right?

Sidenote:  I hope to NEVER be that close to so many armpits EVER again!  Luckily people were not stinky *phew*but even so...

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Just me and oh, about 2,000 other fans ;)
Photo: Courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldBroward
 
Me with my homegirl, Yamel
And yes, I'm sporting my "Girl on Fire" tee :)

14 comments:

  1. OK, I'm totally out of the loop because I did not know about this, it was so close to me and I would have loved to be there. I need to up on stuff like this.... Glad you enjoyed the portion you caught and thanks for the pics!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's so awesome. We never have cool stuff like that around here. Well I suppose out towards Boston there might be the occasional cool thing lol! Looks like it was crazy, but fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Isa I'm so excited for this movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I heard they were doing a mall tour, I thought for sure they'd stop in Las Vegas, my home town, bc everyone stops here but when I read the locations I was so sad :( No Las Vegas in sight. I'm totally jealous that you got to go :)

    -Kate the Book Buff
    The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! I was thinking about the one they had in Aurora, IL (Chicago, IL) but I was working and couldn't make it. In a way I'm glad b/c it was crazy! (from what I saw from the video posted). I would've probably seen the people and gone back home, lol. I'm super exited for the movie to come out! I think I might re-read the book before I go see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang i missed that it's like in my backyard so sad

    ReplyDelete
  8. jealous, it's times like these when I wish I was in the USA not the UK. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lot of fun. Jennifer, Liam, and Josh will be in Seattle tomorrow which is about a 4 hour drive for me, but sadly I will not be going :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa. Too flipping cool! Amazing. You lucky lucky duck! Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tee! I wanted to be there so bad but real life slapped me in the face again. Loving your pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just say that I'm so envious of you?! Thank you for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the pictures!

    Thank god those people weren't smelly or gross or anything hahaha that would really bother me.

    Glad you had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was there too! Awh man, I wish I would have known so we could have tried to meet up. But it was pretty crazy there! I couldn't even hear them answer the questions over the noise!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison