New Releases 6.15.10

Contemporary / Fiction

Lowcountry Summer: A Plantation Novel by Dorothea Benton Frank

Who Do I Lean On? (A Yada Yada House of Hope Novel) by Neta Jackson


Chick-Lit

Promises to Keep: A Novel by Jane Green


Technology

The Facebook Effect: The Inside Story of the Company That Is Connecting the World by David Kirkpatrick


Biography

Uncharted TerriTORI by Tori Spelling


Mystery / Thriller

Whiplash (An FBI Thriller) by Catherine Coulter

Historical Romance

That Perfect Someone by Johanna Lindsey

Anna Finch and the Hired Gun: A Novel by Kathleen Y'Barbo


Paranormal Romance
None

YA


Alice in Charge by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

♥ ♥ ♥

I have another question for you guys!

I've realized that I have a tendency to switch around the categories for the new books coming out depending on what types of books are slated to be released on that particular date. I've thought about providing the same genres in the same order every week regardless of whether there are books coming out in that genre or not...but I wasn't sure if that would be overdoing it.

Tell me, what do YOU guys prefer?
Do you want me to be consistent and provide a more comprehensive breakdown of the books available on that particular day or are OK with me generalizing the genres and switching them around from week to week?

Also, what other genres would you like me to include on a regular basis that you don't already see on here?

Or *scatches head* am I just not making any sense?! LOL
Thanks, Isalys

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm heading to the bookstore later today, I now have a few purchases in mind. As to your question about switching around the categories, I say keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some that Tori Spelling book sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Dean Koontz. Everyone I know loves him. Have you guys read lots of his stuff?

    Oh, and sorry for my terrible memory. Something happened in my late 20s and I now have the memory of a raisin. It's really sad! LOL! I will get back to you on the drop down menus, I promise! My husband is looking up stuff on it right now! Haha! I love him!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison