Teaser Tuesday 6.15.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Isalys's Teaser:
"Then I leaned against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Already missing it. "Nash, I want you to get better, so I can have you back." I tugged my hand from his grip and stepped into the hall, pulling the door closed behind me. Then I ran for my car. And cried all the way home."


~p. 296 from "My Soul To Keep" by Rachel Vincent



Vanessa's Teaser:
"Greta," Keagan said, shaking her head. "I can't believe you did that! Did you see his face? Oh my God!" "This is our summer," Greta said looking at Keagan and then Cassie, and then smiling broadly. "Not his. May the games begin."

~p. 34 from "Boy Crazy" by Hailey Abbott

17 comments:

  1. @ Angel: I hope everything works out with Nash in MSTK. I love him!!!

    ♥ I ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both teasers have me reeling!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the feeling that there's heartbreak in both of these...even though the second has a lighter tone. Hope they're good reads! Nice teasers!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers!! I have the first Rachel Vincent book somewhere in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great teasers - one that tugs at the heart, and one that makes you smile.

    My post: The Heir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those teasers are great! I want to read that series by Rachel Vincent BAD! It sounds awesome!
    Mine is here: http://candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a LOVER and Supporter of Booksoulmates.com. I love your site!! Keep up the good work!!

    I LOVE those teasers. You can find my teaser at:

    http://andrewsteasertuesbook.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-for-book-spiders-bite-by.html

    Happy reading everyone!!

    ps. I am going to try and find MSTK and Boy Crazy at my local B&N. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`ve been dying to read My Soul To Keep!! Awesome Teasers Gals!!
    Here`s Mine: http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good ones :) I love that name Greta :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, both teasers are awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by and seeing mine at Find the Time to Read :)
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Teasers both of you! I have only read the first book in the Soul Screamers series and it kind of makes me want to read the rest so I can find out what happens.

    I have heard of Boy Crazy, but I have no idea what it is about. Obviously something about boys and being crazy.

    I can't wait for the reviews!

    here is mine: http://sarah-myworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-615.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both sound interesting!
    My teaser is from Changeless by Gail Carriger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of the Soul Screamers books yet, but I'm going to in the future! Haha :P

    P.S. You got an award at my blog! http://aseverebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/06/3rd-award-yes.html :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison