Teaser Tuesday 6.1.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Isalys's Teaser:
"Aeron forced his wings out of hiding and wrapped them around Olivia, shielding her from view. Meanwhile, William held the humanoid demon back, but strong as he was, she was dragging him forward, her murderous gaze locked on the angel."

~p. 315 from "Darkest Passion" (LOTU # 5) by Gena Showalter

20 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I liked Showalter's Intertwined ... might have to pick this one up, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O love it! I want to touch his angel wings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now THAT is a good teaser! Hope you are enjoying your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell for certain, however the situation does not sound like a good one. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that sounds amazing, very intense. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. There's a lot going on in a couple of sentences.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! Definitely my favorite this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! As someone else said, there's a lot going on in those 2 sentences.



    Sadly no teaser for me today, still recovering from the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser, I need to read some of Showalter's books soon!

    Thanks for stopping by BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I've got to read some Showalter one of these days! Thanks for stopping by my teaser today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting cover! Nice teaser too :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sigh* If that is Aeron's photo on the front, I'd more than love him to wrap his wings around me despite the situation :). Great teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday post comes from The Devouring by Simon Holt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo fantastic cover on this one!!! Yow! Thanks for visiting PPP today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always awesome teasers!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser. I'll have to add this to my wishlist. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - intense! I hope it's as good as it sounds. Great teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great teaser. I'm looking forward to reading this book. I loved all the previous books in this series. My teaser is @ Confessions of a Bookaholic.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison