Rant or Rave Monday 3.8.10

Isalys's Rave

I am a follower of The Season, a website/blog dedicated to all Romance books (historical, paranormal, contemporary, etc.) Last week, they announced that they were looking for a few more reviewers to add to the family.

With my addiction of historical & paranormal romances in mind, I 'applied' via email.

I'm VERY EXCITED to announce that I was one of the chosen reviewers along with three other ladies! I'm am so stoked to become a part of their team and can't wait to start sharing my love of romances with other junkies like me :)

If you'd like to know more The Season, you can visit the following links:

The Season Website
The Season Blog
Sign up for The Season Newsletter

The first book that I will be reviewing for them is:


Synopsis:
A secret list of the desires of Lady Olivia Rathbourne:
1) Disregard convention

2) Follow my heart
3) Bed the Earl of Wyldewood

A decade ago, Olivia had expected to marry the Earl of Wyldewood, only to have happiness stolen from her before his ring could be placed upon her finger. Now he stands before her, as proud and arrogant and handsome as ever, vowing to rescue her.

Well, he's got some nerve urning up after all these years. Where was he when she needed him?
As for the earl, scandal has never touched him nor has impropriety ever besmirched his name. But his penchant for doing the expected does have his family calling him, well, dull. Isn't it time to flaunt society's conventions and do what he's always wanted?

And first on his list:
Olivia in his bed—with or without a wedding.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Today, I {Isalys} am RANTING on behalf of Vanessa who is going absolutely nuts at work. My poor friend is being run ragged...lol...so much so that she's not able to work on her post today.

So guys, leave her some fun messages, comments or anecdotes to make her smile and get her through this truly manic Monday =)

♥Isalys

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Off to check out the Season blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no mama! Me too! Stupid bosses! Let's dream of winning the lotto and never working again? k? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my buddy you are the best at reviews and so deserver to review HISTORICALS XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Season blog. Will be looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on The Season - I had never heard of them, but sounds like fun. I will be checking them out the moment I'm done over here.

    Poor Vane, I feel her pain. My boss will be on vacation the rest of the week so he's working me ragged today. urgh. It looks like I might not be able to post anything today either. boo!

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on The Season reviewer status. I love that blog and I think you are perfect for the job!

    Vanessa, I hope your work day is almost over and you can take some time to read a great book. Here's a little joke:
    Q: Why was six afraid of seven?
    A: Because seven eight nine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mary: Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm a big fan of that blog too and when I saw that they were looking for reviewers, I jumped on the chance! Now I have another excuse to read my historical romances *whispers* Like I really need one :o)

    I loved your joke...definitely made me laugh. I'm sure Vanessa will love it too! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats honey!!!! I saw the ad... and I am honored to know that one of those people... is you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad to see you got it!!! You do a great blog, and as a fan/follower of (The Season Blog) it will be fun to see your reviews there too!!! Congrats!!!

    I'm a terrible joke teller or I would give it a go...plus, most of the jokes I know are X Rated...Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison