US vs. UK (Round 6)

US vs. UK is back for Round 6

We recently featured the cover art for Rachel Vincent's MY SOUL TO STEAL which is the fourth installment in the Soul Screamers series.

So in light of this AWESOME cover art release, we thought it'd be cool to pair up the US and UK titles for her first three novels in this series.

So here we go...

My Soul To Take - Book # 1



My Soul To Save - Book # 2



My Soul To Keep - Book # 3




This is another toughie for me! I feel myself leaning towards the UK series though. I have absolutely nothing against the US cover - I really do like them. However, the UK covers just grab me, pull me, and say "look at me, look at me". I do like that the color schemes are consistent with both countries though - thumbs up for that!

Now YOU tell us...which series of covers do you like more?


16 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to go with the UK covers on this one. There is just something about them that I like a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. Definitely the UK covers. The first one especially seems to be better attuned to what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall, I prefer the US covers. The first UK cover is great, but the other two don't really capture my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely for the UK covers this time. They say "Buy Me!" and I love using the rose in book 2!!

    --Andrew G

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the UK covers are more eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *pouts*

    I subscribe to this blog via e-mail but I haven't received any messages about new posts, so I thought you all were on vaca or something.

    Has anyone else reported any problems with subscriptions?

    Cool covers! The difference is unbelievable. I think I like the UKs better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...US for me on this one, though I love the last UK cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. US. The UK covers are too intense for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The UK covers are GORGEOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like all the ones on the right side...now I can't remember which ones those were. But they are more catching and gritty to me. Don't know a darn thing about these books though... :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't seen the UK covers before. These are really neat! I like both equally though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The UK covers---way more catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always thought the UK covers were always nicer, and even though all these covers are beautiful I still think the UK's win out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You won an award come check it out at www.just-one-more-chapter.com!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison