Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks to Miss Cindy at Simple Life and Reading for this lovely award ♥

This is a meme & here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.

Isalys's Fave Things:
1) My hubby

2) My chihuahua Toby
*The 4-legged love of my life*

3) I Love Lucy
*This show will never be old!*

4) The beach

5) Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey
*yummm*

6) Anything Medieval
I ♥ castles

6) My books

*duhhh*

And the seven blogs that we nominate are:
1. Passages to the Past
2. The Story Siren
3. The Brain Lair
4. Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
5. Queen of Happy Endings
6. Royal Reviews
7. Melissa's Bookshelf

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! :-) And congrats on receiving as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, thank you so much! I love awards! And congrats on yours - very much deserved!

    P.S. Your doggy is soooooo cute!!! I wanna play with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison