Tuesday's Teasers 07.07.09

Today's new releases:



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Here is Isalys's teaser for this week:
"Then the jacket came off and I noted some impeccable pec definition and had to wonder if there was anything lovelier than a fine-looking, fun-loving Texas man on a warm Spring afternoon. And the answer had to be: Yes, one with a monstrous family fortune."
~p. 97 from "How Perfect Is That" by Sarah Bird

Here is Vanessa's teaser for this week:
"Although I am nine months pregnant, although I have had plenty of time to dream, I have not really considered the specifics of this child. I have thought of this daughter only in terms of what she will be able to do for the daughter I already have."
~p. 119 from "My Sisters Keeper" by Jodi Picoult.

3 comments:

  1. Great teasers! Loved My Sisters Keeper. Haven't put mine up yet, watching the mem.
    Natalie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers. I have not read either of these, they are a little out of my element. I'm more into paranormal or urban fantasy based romances. I may have to try How Perfect is That Though!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. " And just when I think he's about to kiss me again, he squeezes my hand and movies away, Heading straight for the door and leaving a beautiful red tulip behind in his place...

    Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison