Technical difficulties...

Good morning friends!

As you can see, we our currently experiencing technical difficulties with our page...and frankly, we have no idea why!

Our sidebar has inexplicably placed itself at the very bottom of the page. All the content is still visible and still the same, just not where it should be.

We are trying to figure out why it's doing this but it may very well be a problem with Blogger itself. In the meantime, if you guys wish to access something from our sidebar, just scroll on down!

Thanks :)
Book ♥ Soulmates

8 comments:

  1. gee aren't you lucky :) I scrolled down just for the heck of it.
    And then here when I post a comment, your sidebar corrected itself.
    I do believe this would drive me insane, so I hope it doesn't happen to me... eek!
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the weirdest thing?!

    When it's on the main page, the sidebar disappears to the bottom, but then when you open up a post, it corrects itself! Grrr X-(

    I don't know if it's a Blogger thing or what, but I hope we can fix it soon!

    ♥ Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. How annoying! Ive been to other blogs and ours is the only one I see with this problem! :(

    **Shakes fist at Blogger**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I hope you get everything straightened out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, hope your computer problems get fix soon I miss you,
    hugs
    Penney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck fixing your sidebar problems! What a pain for you!

    I've given you an award! http://bethsbookreviewblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/awards-kreative-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs and hang in there!!! I know my site was not updating with posts. So I hope this is over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine did the same thing a couple of days ago. No idea why because I hadn't made any changes. I went in and changed the wrapper width a bit and it fixed it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison