Cover Art: A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore

A Season of Seduction
by Jennifer Haymore

Scheduled for release in October 1, 2010 by Forever.

Synopsis:
Although the widowed Lady Rebecca has sworn off marriage, men are another matter. London's cold winter nights have her dreaming of warmer pursuits-like finding a lover to satisfy her hungry heart. Someone handsome, discreet, and most importantly as uninterested in marriage as she is. Someone like Jack Fulton.

A known adventurer and playboy, Jack seems like the perfect choice. There's just one problem: Jack isn't interested in an affair. He needs the beautiful, mysterious Lady Rebecca to be his wife. And he doesn't have much time to persuade her. A secret from Jack's past is about to surface, and by Christmas Day he'll be either married to Rebecca or dead.


*eeek* I can't wait!!!
♥ Isalys

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would let you ladies know that I just picked you as one of my top 3 favorite blogs in my recent Blog Love Post. I've only found your blog in the last couple months, but I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on this one! Juju is right.. it does have a Christmas feel to it... and being released in October... shouldn't it be more of fall feeling... Hummm... Covers can throw us off like that though sometimes....

    Hope all is well honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it and I know Isaly is dieing of love for it (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I agree - it totally looks like a Christmasy cover. In fact, the lady in front is holding a holly branch. The synopsis mentions that this story takes place during Winter so maybe it does have to do with Christmastime. I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison