iHeart 4.8.10

Vanessa's iHeart


So I was browsing my favorite website and came across this little number. I know it's not book related but I just had to share it with you guys! Isn't it great?! It's made by Lirola and they make them according to your size (that part sold me!). All you have to do is give them your sizes and wham! You've got yourself a super cute, tailor-made wrap!

To see more of these fabulous wraps by Lirola click HERE
(They've got awesome dresses too!!)

Hope you enjoyed!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Isalys's iHeart

I also have a non-book related iHeart...

but I just loveeee this picture and had to share it!


I'm pretty damn sure that I was English in a past life (or maybe several) because ever since I was a kid (about 10 yrs old) I've been obsessed with all things British! I remember as a kid, asking my mom to pretty pleeeease take me to England! Most kids probably want to go to Hawaii or Disney, not me - I wanted to go to England!

And my obsession continues well into adulthood. Just ask Vanessa - I'm sure I drive her nuts sometimes with my Delicast UK radio *hehe*

Last year, my hubbs and I went to the UK for our 5th anniversary and after our trip, I can honestly say that if I could pack up my stuff and move there {like right now}, I would! I'm even MORE of a nutjob now that I know what a fascinating city London really is *sighhhh*

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture supper cute Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isa: You're too cute!
    V: I LOVE IT! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, both are cute! Isalys, I am the same way when it comes to NYC!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison