New Releases 4.27.10

Thriller/Mystery

The God of the Hive (Mary Russell, #10) by Laurie R. King
Sparrow Rock by Nate Kenyon

Contemporary Romance

Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson

Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber

Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3) by Nora Roberts

♥ Historical Romance ♥

Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
{So excited about this book...love this author!!}

Paranormal Romance


Wild Fire (Leopard People, #4) by Christine Feehan
Stealing Kathryn (The Gatherers, #2) by Jacquelyn Frank

Into the Dark (Lords of the Underworld, #.5, #3.5) by Gena Showalter
{Gena really knows how to pick her boys!}
Out of Sight (Court of Angels #3) by Stella Cameron


And the long awaited, highly anticipated piece du resistance!

Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
{Oh yes, John Matthew...come to me!!! Even the cover is scorching hott!}

YA



Kiss of Death (Morganville Vamps #8) by Rachel Caine
WEREling by Steve Feasey
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #4) by Michael Scott

Party by Tom Leveen
The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski {Last, but certainly not least..}

Burned (House of Night #7) by P.C. Cast

5 comments:

  1. I'm hearing Nothing But Trouble is fantastic. I haven't read anything by Rachel Gibson but I'm tempted by the reviews!
    Thanks for posting the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on Burned! I need to know what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Carrie Diaries is on my wish list. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I forgot Burned was coming out today! (I'm such a bad blogger!) My "booger" (friend) Gricel, texted me this morning telling me she got it, and I thought "Oh snap! I forgot about that!"

    Anyhoo, the last one sucked, but the ending left you screaming "NO WAY!" so I really want to know what happens now!

    ♥ V ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison