Teaser Tuesday 4.13.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Isalys's Teaser:
"This pulse, this living energy between them had been growing steadily from the moment he had taken her hands in his.

James couldn't tell whether he was more exhilarated or terrified, because although he was at a ball dancing with a girl just out of the schoolroom, a girl whom he had always regarded as a little sister, he couldn't remember a time when he had been so happy or had wanted a woman more."

~ p. 33 from "Promise Me Tonight" by Sara Lindsey

18 comments:

  1. Oooooooo super sexy!

    I like ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it's a hot one!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steamy book teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by BookSake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all could use a little romance :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser :) I hope you are enjoying the book.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steamy. The cover is quite the teaser as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Between the teaser and the cover, this books seems quite the steamy read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *fans self* What's a little cradle robbing between friends right? lol Great teaser! Here is mine @ Silly Little Game Called Life:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so romantic! Nice teaser, I'll have to check this one out!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww that is so romantic. I hope you are enjoying the book:) Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh la la, great teaser! I'll have to check back for your review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your teaser!!! Its very tender!!! I am definitely drawn into reading this one!! I love Sara Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this sounds like my kind of read...Writing down the title and author now! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that's a tease!

    Thank you for dropping by mine!

    And Happy Birthday to Vanessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh. Exhilarating. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice! If the teaser left me all warm and fuzzy I imagine the book would have me numb by the end LOL Thanks for stopping by and checking out my teaser.

    Hope you had a fabulous birthday, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love that moment in books when the characters all of a sudden see each other with new eyes!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison