iHeart 4.1.10

Isalys's iHeart

Etsy has provided us yet again more fun goodies to iHeart this week.

Check out these nifty pillows by Craftsquatch.





Now I can't say I'd actually get them because I really need to draw a line on my obsession with Facebook and it stops at home decor. However, I still think they're cute and they do look comfy!

If you wanna check out more of Craftsquatch's pillows, you can check them out [here].

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Vanessa's iHeart

Omg, I found these super duper awesome OWL bookends!!
Aren't they just adorable?! Anyone who knows me knows about my little obsession with owls so I think I've just made it easier for my friends to get me something cute and inexpensive for my birthday!! Woot Woot! (or should I say - Hoot Hoot!)

Let me just add a "wink-wink" in there for my friends :D


For more info on these Fan-ta-bu-lous bookends, please check out AprilFoss's Etsy Shop

5 comments:

  1. O V! That owl is ADORABLE! So cute! Jill The O.W.L. will LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute i want one love the Facebook pillow, I totally feel ya though you don't wanna look too obsessed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is adorable!

    I like the pillow, too. I don't think I would want ever buy one for myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillows are cute, but I agree, you need to draw a line somewhere. And advertising your obsession with your home decor is a good place to draw it.

    The owl is maybe one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison