Cover Art: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
Scheduled to release May 8, 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry


Yay, we finally have a cover for the next installment of the Mortal Instruments series :) This is my favorite cover yet and I especially like that Jace and Clary aren't cut off this time. 

Now, is it just me or does Jace kinda, sorta resemble a certain Mr. Alex Pettyfer?
Rumor had it that Alex thought that his shit didn't stink anymore since he was the latest & greatest Hollywood YA star and while I don't condone being all attitudey or douchey...I think he fit Jace's physical profile the best!

Oh well, I'm still excited about City of Lost Souls because Cassandra Clare kinda put our hearts in a blender with the finale on the last book and I really want to see if/how she fixes things with Jace and Clary.


5 comments:

  1. love the cover. He does look like Alex Pettyfer. I have to admit, I didn't read book 4 yet (even though I have it). I love this series and need to get our of my reading slump and get to it. I have about a zillion books on my tbr list and more are added every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover too! It is the best one yet...can't wait to find out what happens with Jace and Clary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover--I can't wait to read it! Though, I too need to read book 4 (So many great books, especially from series I already love, so little time...)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    http://tbqspersonalbookpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison