Ideas for Book Soulmates in 2012!

We can't tell you guys how excited we are to get back on the blogging horse this year :)

We have some new ideas floating around our noggins and this week, Vanessa & I are getting together to come up with even *more* ideas...but we want to hear from you guys too! After all, it's you guys who read our blog.

Below is a handy-dandy little box where you guys can leave suggestions for what you'd like to see more of on Book Soulmates in 2012. Don't worry though, some of our more popular memes/features will stay, like: Blog Soulmate, New Releases, book reviews and of course, RAK :)



Thank you guys for all your support!

Mucho love,

4 comments:

  1. I say, keep it simple ;) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come back girls - I loved your blog before and I will love it again! So keep going what you doing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i' new here and so far things look great as they are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Loving your blog. Just found it through a link on FB. I am proud to be your newest follower. I LOVE books. I read anything...once it keeps my attention after the first chapter, I'll be reading it. :)

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison