New Feature: "You Can Quote Me"

Some time ago, I was browsing through the Romance section of my local Barnes & Noble and I grabbed a copy of a book I had reviewed to "fangirl" about it to a friend.  As I was flipping through the pages, I stumbled onto something that made my friggin' month.

 


That is MY quote from my REVIEW of Kiss of the Rose by Kate Pearce.
Finding my words inside a printed copy of a book sitting on the shelf of a B&N is hands-down one of the greatest moments of my career as a book blogger! And the kicker is that I had no idea they had done this so it made me think, how many of my bloggy pals have had their words quoted inside a book without their knowledge?
 
So I've made it my mission to locate review quotes from my fellow bloggers and include them in our new feature: "You Can Quote Me".


"This has everything a YA reader would want. . .I read it over a week ago and I am still thinking about it. I can't get it out of my head. I can't wait to read more. This series is going to be a hit!"
~AwesomeSauce Book Club

"Switched is paranormal YA with a fresh twist. It has a more deliberate pace than other YA fantasy...and more emotional thrills. I really appreciated the realistic development of the love story, and the characters feel well developed. Recommended."
~I'd So Rather Be Reading

"This series has a bit of everything - magic, myth, action, romance...ah, the romance. There is something so appealing about forbidden love, especially when it leads to a happily ever after. I have to say, I love the way this ended. Of course, I won't give spoilers but the ending was perfect."
~Diary of a Bibliophile
Congratulations to you all for having your words printed in a book!
It's a pretty damn good feeling :)

25 comments:

  1. Isn't that so cool!!! I had no idea I was in Awake at Dawn until I got a copy of the book and when I seen it, I was super excited!!! This is a neat feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking cool!!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome feature!! It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, how cool! Congrats for you! and it is such an awesome idea! Will have to make sure I read those :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats- I know that is such an incredible feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That happened to me once. In the Hammock wrote me to tell me I had been quoted. So I ran to the book store to check it out. It's such an amazing feeling isn't it? My review of My Forbidden Desire is quoted in the front of My Dangerous Pleasure by Carolyn Jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I know the feeling! :D

    It happened to me a few years back, went into BN to buy the sequel to Evermore (YA fantasy) by Alyson Noel, flipped through the first couple of pages, and there was my name and review! Wow, let me tell you I think I walked around all that day and for the next month or so smiling like an idiot. I think a few other customers looked at me weird, but I was on cloud nine and didn't care. :) As far as I know, Noel's books are the only ones that have my review in it, but who knows?

    Welcome to the "I've been Published" group! :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    http://tbqspersonalbookpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes! That is fantastic!! Congratulations on being officially "published."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats my friend! What a very cool discovery to make. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is ssoooo exciting!! and yes this is the biggest awesomeness for us Bloggers! I love this new Feature :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is so awesome. I hope to one day find my name printed in a fav book's pages like you have. Awesome feature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! I would think that you'd be informed if your review gets published. I guess not! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, this is WAY fun. Congrats to YOU and the other quoted bloggers!!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool. I have yet to have my own words on a printed copy, but I have been quoted on authors websites. :) It's the best feeling! I bet you were on cloud nine when you saw your quote in that book. Great new feature!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh that is so cool!!! I wish they would have said something, but how crazy!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So awesome that you are doing this! Would you be open to getting quotes emailed to you? If I saw one myself? (I always look and think it's awesome when I see a quote by someone I know!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. SQUEE!!!! OMG! Dude, that is sooooo freaking epic!!! I want to be quoted!!! I'm so jealous!!!! You= wicked awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is awesome! Excellent new feature, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! How cool! What a good idea for a feature!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an awesome idea for a new feature! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison