Cover Art: Hallowed by Cynthia Hand [Plus Book Tour Info!]

We are EXTREMELY excited for Hallowed’s release on
January 17, 2012! 
 
Unearthly
[Part 1 in the series] was a hit with YA lovers all over and has received an average rating of 4.22 on Goodreads. You KNOW Hallowed has to be AWESOME when it’s already receiving an average rating of 4.43 on Goodreads and it’s not even out yet!

Check out the synopsis below as well as Cynthia’s book tour.
**Crossing fingers and hoping she’ll make her way down to Miami!**

HallowedbyCynthiaHand
Synopsis:
For months Clara Gardner trained to face the fire from her visions, but she wasn’t prepared for the choice she had to make that day. And in the aftermath, she discovered that nothing about being part angel is as straightforward as she thought.
Now, torn between her love for Tucker and her complicated feelings about the roles she and Christian seem destined to play in a world that is both dangerous and beautiful, Clara struggles with a shocking revelation: Someone she loves will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.
In this compelling sequel to Unearthly, Cynthia Hand captures the joy of first love, the anguish of loss, and the confusion of becoming who you are.

Cynthia’s Blog [With Book tour info]
Click HERE

Hallowed’s Book Trailer:


So.. are YOU guys just as excited as WE are?!
BS_NewSignature

10 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait for this book! Of course I blame Vane for telling me that it was a must read. *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm soooooooooo excited for this book. Unearthly was the best YA I read last year I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers for this series have been gorgeous, I even really like the UK ones. I can't believe I have yet to read Unearthly. I must be the lamest person on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen: LOL sucker!!

    @Cynthia: Wasn't it awesome?!

    @Missie: You are so not lame. You're talking to someone who hasn't read The Mortal Instruments series yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this book! Vanessa, you haven't read the Mortal Instruments series yet? I' ve read the first 3 books, have the 4th, but haven't read it yet. You and I need to get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Unearthly. I've just started reading this and can't wait to finish. Thanks for posting the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a really great read. I got it early on NetGalley and really enjoyed it. It was even better than book 1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Emma: YES! We do! I feel ashamed that I haven't read the books lol.

    @Cheree: So glad you liked the trailer!

    @Kelli: I got it on Netgalley too! I couldn't put it down :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having just finished Unearthly, I am WICKED excited!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for Hallowed. It's already pre-ordered for my nook. Can't wait until Tuesday so I can read it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison