TGIF: Book Recommendations


This week's question:
Recommend It: Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?




 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa Recommends:




LOVED this book!!  So happy I bought the second one when I bought this, lol.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isalys Recommends:
 
 on Goodreads
 
I absolutely LOVED this book and have yet to write my review because I haven't quite figured out how to stop "fangirling" long enough to write something that makes sense and conveys the humor & beauty of this story!  Definitely a FAVORITE of 2012 and it's only January ;)
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Great recommendations girls! I just finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone recently. (actually my review went up today) I have Born at Midnight in my reading pile. Literally it's under my end table in a pile of books I am trying to get to lol! I figure if I put them right in view I will have to get to them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally want to read these now! Thanks for the recommendations!
    www.thewindypages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oddly enough I am listening to one and got the other as a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read and loved Born at Midnight, have yet to get to the other book though. Great picks!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the recommendations, definitely on my to be read list :)
    i highly recommend reading the Hunger Games (AMAZING!) and the Jolie Wilkins Series by HP Mallory-light hearted, fun, adventurous, paranormal romance :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. might check these books out.
    I would recommend two books:
    Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
    and
    Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to get my hands on a copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to pick up Born at Midnight. As far as Daughter of Smoke and Bone...Wow! I was shocked at how good it was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone SOOOOOO bad but I wasn't sure it would be good. Glad to hear you liked it now I feel like I can officially add to my TBR list :) I might even pick it up this week....

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison