New Releases 1.31.12

♥ Contemporary Fiction & Chick-Lit
Midnight in AustenlandHome Front
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Home Front by Kristin Hannah

♥ Mystery / Suspense / Thriller ♥
♥ Historical Fiction ♥
♥ Science Fiction ♥
The Great GameGreatshadow (Dragon Apocalypse...
The Great Game by Lavie Tidhar
Greatshadow (Dragon Apocalypse, #1) by James Maxey

♥ Urban Fantasy ♥
Wrong Side Of DeadThread of Death (Elemental Ass...Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charle...
♥ Paranormal Romance ♥
♥ Contemporary Romance ♥


Happy Shopping and Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. I love these! I have to go through and add to my goodreads like a crazy person on your new release post days :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a list! I've got some updating to do! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O it's a good week! I need to get to reading Austenland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo excited about Sadie Walker and Article 5!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the first Charley Davidson book and LOVED it! So I'm so glad the third one is out, I can cruise right through them! (You know, once I manage to get my hands on the next two ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison